Barter Players Shows
- The Princess and the Pea (Apr 2–20, Barter Stage II) – Download free study guide.
- The Cat in the Hat (Apr 23 – May 25, Gilliam Stage at Barter Theatre) – Study guide coming soon.
- James and the Giant Peach (May 28 – Jun 22, Barter Stage II) – Study guide coming soon.
- The Little Mermaid (Jun 25 – Jul 20, Barter Stage II) – Study guide coming soon.
- Tarzan (Jul 23 – Aug 10, Barter Stage II) – Study guide coming soon.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Oct 1 – Nov 13, Barter Stage II) – Study guide coming soon.
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Nov 19 – Dec 21, Gilliam Stage at Barter Theatre) – Study guide coming soon.
Our Student Matinee Program features Barter Theatre’s Resident Acting Company in world-class plays and musicals chosen especially for students. The Barter Players also perform shows especially for students at Barter or at your school when they tour each spring.
Student Matinees and The Barter Players productions are built to go hand-in-hand with school testing curriculum requirements. We offer free, downloadable study guides, which include questions, activities, and vocabulary to help prepare your students for the show. Material correlates with specific state testing curricula.
To find out information about any of these programs and to book your student group's reservations today, contact Group Sales.
Special rates for student groups are available!
Student Matinee Sponsors:
Wells Fargo Foundation